Happy Back To School!
Before I start, I must talk about my godly wisdom tooth, which I thought had to be plucked out.

Okay, had my first progress evaluation thg at the chiropractic clinic last last thursday and it required an x-ray, which took a side view of me, which coincidentally shown part of my teeth. It showed that I had a wisdom tooth growing in some funny direction and my daddy said that we have to pluck it out, he will book the appointment and it worried me for like almost a week plus because he wasnt free for the first weekend and on weekdays as well.

So, while I was hapily worrying, the tooth was happily growing underneath my gums. When I finally got the chance to pluck the stupid tooth, I had to get it scanned again.

On Sat, after work, in the dental clinic which had a horrible smell for almost half an hour scaring the shit out of me, the dentist finally called me in. oh, did I mention I dont like dentists; I used to kick up a fuss just to pluck one tooth. okay, back to the topic. the moment I stepped into the room I wanted to bang wall alrdy la, seriously. But the nice nice dentist told my dad, I dont think the tooth had to be removed, MrLoh. & did a simple less than 5 mins check up and talked a lot of analysis thing which I dont understand, was able to conclude that I dont have to pluck my tooth though. super happy cannnn. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WTF LAAAAA, worried me for more than a week sia. I think I even constipated because of that lor. ZZZ.

work at sentosa on Sat, ING bank's family day. I think it's a private bank. was more of playing and slacking though since the task given was fun, sweated a lot, watched magic showww, funny performances. LOL. went to vivo after that, chiong-ed shopping, went to toa payoh, waited for daddy, went for the appointment, the rest, refer to the top. WTH LAAAA.

Ytd, work at sengkang but it rained so, slacked lor.
Super huge accomplishment for the day: we nearly dismantled the whole bungy !
It's damn dangerous can! Wah lau.
Stupid pole so heavy somemore.
Now whole body ache alrdy la.

first day of school ~~~
MST for most, normal school day for me !
went to school with a super huge but empty bag today. cant believe I even forgot my pencil case la. Din bring accounts notes also. only got one jacket and my cute cute notebook inside.
woke up at 12 plus with a lot of body aches, bought mac for lunch and ate super fast cos I believed that I was running late. End up I reached dover first. =.= results so far are okay, not exactly satisfactory but still can make it. Prefer the secondary marking system thingy though, like 65-69=B3 & 70-75=A2 & stuff. Makes marks so much easier to earn and the grades look a lot nicer this way. Hopefully, I wont fail my ccs and events creation tml. *prays hard hard*

there's somethg else which I wanted to blog about, but I forgot alrdy la. HAIYA.
oh, NVM.

I WANT TO GO SENTOSA SOON PLSSSSS~~

uploaded Jurong Bird Park's photos and Raffles Country Club's alrdy in another post, will try to complete it by tml, I'm tired alrdy. hungry as well.

okay, I should try to sleep soon, have been too used to sleeping at 5am and waking up at 1+pm. crazy hor. lesson's at 10 tml, even more crazy.

Labels: , ,