|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
lazyyyyy
Thursday is such a blog-able day.super many details and stuff. but still, I'm lazy and tired and mind-filled/heavy and exhausted physically/mentally. so, maybe, later. & yes, with the Jurong Bird Park pictures as well. Was flipping through the archives just now. I realised no matter how much I was looking forward to where I'm standing now or maybe somewhere even further down the road, the world seems so much different from the way I see things then. It feels weird to miss those days, after seeing how much I wanted to move on and leave, back then. Life does make one miserable. now I know why Mrs Choo, enjoys using the phrase, "for the rest of your miserable life" maybe in a few years' time when I look back and happen to see this post, I will go CRAP LA, HA-HA, WTH, or whatever my then reaction will be. hopefully, I will still be writing in this blog, then, maybe I will write things down again. :) okay, I hope this is just PMS, without the P. periods, they make people miserable and make minds run wild. --------- 站在这平衡点 我还是觉得有点危险 或许是看不见只 能够靠感觉 他不会是个好男人 也不会是个好情人你对我说 我们只是擦肩而过 好的男人有那么多 少了他的日子也能过 李圣杰 - 擦肩而过 At times, I believe his songs are second to Jay's. |