|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
Post exams, The Henderson Waves and Zoo Trip :)
** BTW BTW !!! I forgot to mention something just now ! we saw Yon when we were leaving school and he said Hi Ladies ! YAYAYAYAYAYYAY ! he called me a lady ! even though yunting claims becos she is there that's why he said ladies but is LadieS WHAT. so that includes me ! YAYAYAY ! ** hello! I'm finally done with loading and arranging the photos. nearly wanted to go bang wall I tell you. ![]() hug the bear ! YAY exams are over ! but this was taken mid exam. ![]() Plaza Singapura had this exhibit thingy on Fri. & these creatures super huge lor. ![]() spot the spider. =.= ![]() I jumped when the stupid machine suddenly move la. WTH. ![]() ![]() ![]() so pai seh. =.= ![]() Shanna and I wanted to die alrdy and YunTing still happily taking all these pics. scary lor. Hi, Moomoo. I dont like calling you Happy. Moomoo sounds nicer. walking watermelon. I forgot the name. ![]() This xiao mei mei is super cute I tell you ! her mama ask her to shake hand with me and she kissed my hand. LOL ! ![]() ![]() the ferret. ![]() Penguin show ! big bird big bird ! the angle looks funny cos as you can see, my sis and I are of about the same size ar. so our hands not very long ar. she cannot stretch and I cannot lean back too much cos got a lot pple, den end up liddat lor. =.= the ele-font-tee behind is cute okay. it keeps shaking its trunk and head to the music. HAHAH. ![]() Crocodile ![]() & its fishes ![]() & tortoise. Or turtle. Not sure which. ![]() blue bird. LOL. true hor. In this area, the animals are on auto roam sia. ![]() ![]() daddy has shaky hands. ![]() ![]() OKAYYYY. & I'm done ! paiseh no details, lazy can. byeeeeee. Labels: outings, pictures, zoo |




































