|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
the weekends !
Sat was site visit to clarke quay. Rajes literally took us for a trip in clarke quay & she even gave out the PR papers there. =.=""""" HAHAH. went for dinner at BK, talked a bit about Thursday's MT Night for Dancesport. What happened to the leftover rice was damn scary I tell you. Okay, NVM. skip skip.SUNDAY ! OMG, HAPPY HAPPY ! went to Jurong Bird Park for work, SIM's family day. & Sam put me in charge of the Sand Art section ! so all I had to do was to look after the kids and play with the sand art thg ! super enjoy laaaaa. I even did one for myself ! & the best part is ? oh well, I get paid ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. we even got mac delivery ! even though the apple pie was damn soggy and I stopped eating after like two bites. hahah. OKAYYYY, so after work, we toured the whole bird park within one and a half hour. WHEEE~~~ the bird park was not bad except for the random birds flying all over the place and freaking me out. I really dont like birds flying over me. =.= I dont have the pictures yet all with wong yunting. so this is like a summary ? will post them when I get them, she took super many shots of me. I believe she was trying to torture me or somethg la. wah piang, I think all the shots very unglam de lor. I lady leh where can like that. Afterwhich, we wanted to leave the bird park and go home. & we dont know how to get out of that place. LOL. so, I called my dad ! & he came to pick us up ! & dropped yunting off at boon lay mrt station. how nice rightttt. hhahah. den he keep suan me, okay, actually, the nearest bus stop is only like a street away. but, WHATEVER, car nicer den bus. reached home, bathed, went for dinner, and set off to night safari ! It was nice & no pictures were taken la. why, cos no flash photography and it was damn dark la. so cannot see anythg without the flash. but it was fun & there are many inconsiderate tourists/visitors. they just flash and flash and flash like nobody's business. & there was this indian uncle sitting in front of us who kept yawning loudly non stop through out the entire tram ride like WTF. so I TSK him until he turned around. bloody idiot. it was super rude la. somemore there was this second part where you can get down if you want to. but he dint la ! asshole. and continued yawning all the way until I literally WTF at him and my dad looked at me. nabei, if I'm sitting on the same row as him I would have kicked him off the tram alrdy. *rolls eyes* then, there were many animal trails where you have to walk on land and inside the jungle like exhibit. it was kind of scary at some parts and a lot of "spot the animal contests". hahahah, but it was fun though. so pple, please visit the night safari when you have the time and cash to spare. lol. & please remember to bring insect repellent. K box and newyork newyork with shengting and maine tml ! my voice is so weird now but nvmmmm, i shall drink a lot a lot of water. shall end here. p/s: I still want my yellow psp. >.< money money fall from skyyyy. --- Dear Students, Kindly note that Retest for this module is scheduled on 2 July 2008, 3.30 - 5.30 pm at T311. Please start your preparations early. Thank you, Mrs Sam OMG, what does this mean. Labels: jurong bird park, modules, money money fall from skyyy, night safari, visits, work |