|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
-
AH, FUCK. AFTER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THG, YOU ARE STILL FUCKING SIDING HIM. BIASED. HE'S A FUCKING THIEF WHOOSE WORDS I REFUSE TO TRUST OKAY. NABUAY. CHEEBYE. IM ALRDY SO FUCKING SICK OF COMING BACK TO SEE YOU SCREAMING AT HIM. & THEN, QUARRELING TO MY SISTER, & THEN DRAGGING/MALIGNING ME (DOING NOTHG, USING THE LAPTOP WATCHING TV) INTO THE QUARREL. IT'S TOTALLY NONE OF MY FUCKING PROBLEM LA. Worse still, if you refuse to listen to explanations, dont even try arguing with me. I dont like talking to unreasonable pple. like I dont have enough of shit work from school and rest, I cant even have a good nap with you and the brother screaming at each other. I still feel like I shd tell my sister. nothing is wrong, she has the bloody right to knwo that someone touched her stuffs. OKAY, IM NOT GG TO TALK TO YOU TML. & TILL NOW, YOU STILL BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT WRONG. WHERE THE FUCK ON EARTH IS JUSTICE. pls let me work like mad during the sept holidays so that I dont have to stay home & face all these shits. I refuse to give in to all these shits. I will survive I tell you. go ahead and say whatever you want into my face. I will prove you fucking wrong. projects & tutorials? I will survive them as well. in fact, I will breathe through them, and enjoy it like ice cream. since for whichever fucking thing you do, you will only think of him & not us. well, we can handle single fucking piece of shit on top of letting you step all over us when it was him who pissed you off, ohyes we can. sometimes, i wonder why i refused to believe that mothers tend to be biased towards the youngest child. Now, I dont have a single doubt. you can jolly well just busy yourself with him. after all, we are your daughters, not son. so the fault will always be ours and not yours, not his. I still stand by my statement. you are bloody biased. & dont threaten to slap me, FYI, Im eighteen. I know what fighting for my own right means. Labels: :(, ass-pissing happenings |