|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
heavy with thoughts
& I cant link the source cos I lost it. =.=
hello people. it's been some time. long week, I suppose. I seriously feel like I have never been this tired all my life. damn all those projs and tutorials and assessments and what-nots. was chatting about our lives/lifes(how am I supposed to spell this thg) with soh ah ming just now, we even talked about our funerals & hello kitty & sentosa & some free show thg & 2/10 3/6 & our class seating arrangements & all the gossips & okay, just some other random future and past talk. how silly of us right. talking about our funerals. zzz. & I suddenly realised that I haven seen her since she left for her ITP in Feb. seen her as in sit down, eat and talk a lot about more random stuffs. (eh, I still waiting for NYNY. faster get your pay then go eat leh.) HAIIIIIIIIIII, sometimes, life passes by too quickly for you to enjoy your surroundings. okay, this is normally the time of the year when I start emo-ing. I dont know why. It's always the july/august period. *wantons* so, I must be glad that somehow I landed myself in ccks and met all the pple there. will be meeting daphne on wed, like finally ! so damn happy about it. even had a little chat with sze hui just now, super long since I chatted with her. no, super long since I've seen her. & shengting told me somethg super depressing about her friend ytd, which made me damn sad as well. I think maybe it's time to start cherishing. now that I'm in this I-miss-many-people mood, I thought of tan jialing. wah piang. haven seen you since god knows when la. & loh jiayi, another one. only seen her in school ONCE or TWICE, since poly started. like, I pass by the school of EEE almost everyday but still no see her. I just had to get all these funny funny stuff off my mind la. oh, & there's still the cross cultural tutorials, zzz. I seriously feel like spending money like it really falls from the sky. ARGH. shopping spreeeeeeeeeeS, pls. after all the crap first, I'm alrdy looking forward to sept hols. 好几次我们抱着彼此都是想要哭 你常解释这样的一切都只是开始 我觉得是所有的一切早就已结束 最近-李圣杰 at times, I want to accomplish so many things, so many big dreams and all that. at times, I'm not even sure where I'm heading, & what am I doing all these for. |
