it's a lovely dayyyyy~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANGGG~~~


LOVE YOU MANY MANY ~~




even though you like doing funny funny things like this.
oh man ~~~ I miss my hair. Grow hair Grow !
I will not itchy hand and go to the salon.
I will NOTTTTT. hur.



due to the fact that I'm blogging & my phone is backkkkk,
it's more than just a lovely day,
it's a wonderful day.


& also, cos
Daphne; Samantha Ronson says:
"daphne wants more funny entries"
-It's here !

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.



worked my weekends off at simei and ecp.

spent saturday night at shumin's mom's place in sengkang, the first time, I ever ever slept in the north east part of singapore. our little night adventure was super interesting. she rode bike with me clinging onto her shirt like mad at the back to the nearest mac for my dinner at 11plus. pathetic okay, first meal in the day, somemore worked at simei. & okay, the super funny part is, we took the long cut and the bike was on the tightest gear and shumin complain non-stop that I'm fat and heavy, finally reached there after like half an hour and crossing many road barriers. I think the kid more fat den me lor. end up shu min leg soft. LOL.

ANDDDDD. we took the short cut home which took us less than 5mins. reached her place at 12somethg and had some silly problem with locking the bike instead of happily slepping.

ANDDDDDD, me being nocturnal, played with her PSP and disturbed her until I finally fell asleep at 2plus. I tell you! is you heng that day got work arbo can disturb u until 5am den no need slp straight away go work alrdy. & you will chop me & ban me from playing your PSP. how sad.

OH YAR. got one stupid auntie scolded me and yunting prostitute, aiya, I cannot spell, at tampines mall before work that day ! super pissed off okayyyy, I din even argue with her in the first place & she din even dare to look at me lar ! & she literally bitched at us. BLOODY HELL. ARGGHHHHH. complained like mad to EVERYONEEEEEE at work after that. okay, for full details just read yunting's blog la huh.

ecp event was fun and ... full of jellyfish.
OH YA, & saw a cute ang moh guy which shanna and me went gaga over, super damn cute with nice nice eyes and is super gentleman! WHOO~~~~~
he just anyhow throw the beanbag so as to not dunk the hot bikini babe ! LOL.
& I realised that kids these days are super heavy.
I no strength to throw that puny kid out of my bounce, I feel sad man.
need to train my muscles.

okay, it's not my fault....... he IS fat. I dont care.

& did not get to dismantle the bungee as yunting had to leave alrdy laaaaa.
next time next time.

OHOH !
you knowwww, I thought I lost 3 WHOLE KILOS just by rotting my holidays and complaining that I want food without really getting it. but it turned out that,

.
.
.
.


My dear weighing machine spoilt. =.=

IT Applications for Events II
Basic Computer System

A computer is essentially is a machine that stores and manipulates or processes data. Data processing is simply the manipulating and using of data to produce information. Computer cannot think or reason. It carries out its task according to sets of instructions, know as programs.

OKAYYYYYY, GOSH, why the hell am I even studying this. the notes are totally horrible. I dont think Im in some computer engineering course & computer system stuffs totally turn me off. so much for being a computer idiot.



my macgriddle 12 plus am in the morning. how nice. =.=

it's tiny !

The Moo Moos sae BYE.

I feel so random, & I realised I haven posted the KL photos. LOL. ONE FINE DAY, I WILL.

okay, I wanted to add somethg but I forgot.
oh, NVMMMM.
& I currently have one big bump on my head. HUR.

maybe, maybe not.
okay, so, what is it ?

Labels: , , ,