night festival, & funny tutorial.
okay, I think I owe my blog a good and decent post on what I've been busy with all these while instead of blogging about random stuffs out of the blue.

Rmb that in a few posts back I said we attended the Night Fest's opening? well,I cop-ed this pic from the Yahoo ! News regarding the Night Fest. obviously, our cameras aint that great & were more busy recording the whole thing rather than taking pics. so this, is thanks to the media. it was taken on the opening ceremony in front of the National Museum of Singapore. & this is one of the many performances by an Italian troupe called Studio Festi, I think.

Well, I personally liked this one the best. They made the piano fly you see.

It's so prettyyyyyy. They just piao lai piao qu.



Heritage Quest – Treasures of Singapura

TOP PRIZE $1,000

Form a team of five for a night-race for National Treasures in our museums!

Join us if you are 16 years and above, young and restless Night Owls who want to be physically and mentally challenged.
  • Experience the attack on Singapura by the Batara of Majapahit and find the treasures left behind by Sultan Iskandar Shah.
  • Revisit the legends of Singapore in a fun and interactive way.
  • Race through the arts and heritage district with your friends.
  • A great remedy for boring nights.
----


I actually RAN for this thg, similar to an amazing race. can you believe it? ms rajes said that it's gg to be easy & is a sure win. but once we reached there the scenario was like, err, our competitors are generally long distance runners from NTU & dragon boaters from I dont know where. YAY, sure win. =.= super demoralising laaaa.

but it's okay we completed the race anyway. it was fun chionging down the streets of clarke quay, douby ghuat & such, all the way to city hall's padang area till 2am & 5 different museums, despite all the complaints and encouragements during the run. minus all the aftermath-s consisting of body aches and weird gastric problems, etcetc. LOL. the five museums are namely Singapore Arts Museum, Asian Civilisation Museum, National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Philatelic Museum & Penarakan Museum, completing quests and begging for the answers from the security guards. we even went to the war memorial site, scary at like 1am. errm, & it's actually a graded tutorial. LOLOLOL.

was in the same group as kailing, pangcheng, nigel & a year 1 guy, jing xian I think or is it jing xuan. okay, nvm, bad memory. & half way through we were saying that we would so much rather go back to school for a two hour tutorial. oh yes, I so agree. but still, it gave me a chance to interact more with others and made a new friend. we even completed the race lorrrrr.

there was one damn disgusting game station, whereby we have to protect our flags from the bombings of the other groups using beanbags & at the same time, knock down the opposing team's flags. bullied the game master by asking him to hold all our bags while we play. it rained that morning-afternoon so the field is super gross and muddy like shiat. we were against shumin's group & she was like "ALL AIM PANGCHENG!" LOL. he kena until very very cham la. & kailing kena one beanbag on the face, I got one on the hand & i whacked daphne's head with one beanbag. OMG. I'm so sorry la, gan chiong so anyhow throw then become liddat lor.

so after that we went to evelyn tan's place for the night ! YAY ! lovelove her for taking us in(like 6-7 of us luh), in the middle of the night like 3plus am ? we even disturbed her ahma from her sleep, so sorry!

okay, it's damn wordy. there's school tomorrow. damn shiat lor. I literally had to ROLL out of my bed today la. generally, I feel that the overall planning and coordinating of the event is not very good.

one very important point, no goody bags. eh, I mean come on la. it's such a big event lor. not even water was given. okay, there was this booth to collect water but most of us dont know about it until the end of the race.

also, teams & station masters were not informed of the end of the race until after the prize giving, which was like crap okay. was proud of the other two 03 teams too, shumin's team came in 5th & huahua's came in 9th. okay, anyway, as the teams were not informed, we continued with the race, intstructions were not clear as well.

okay, it was one good heck of a race still.
if even I say good, I believe it really has to be fun.
reason being, I cant even bother to run for NAPFA & yet I ran for some crap race.
how can it be right ?

so, it was memoriable & worth all that running I suppose.

THE END. LOL.

---

& I miss 4/6 laaaaaaaa. I want chalettttt. I want shoppingssss. I NEED money. =.=
it's gg to be one dull & empty month, being the lower point of events, meaning less work. hur.

I cant believe Im saying this but, I miss you too. :( shiat you.

Labels: , , , ,