TAMADE, I've had enough hor.
assignments after assignments, tutorials after tutorials, presentations after presentations. upcoming exams. projects & more projects. NABEH. ccs homework. one after another. no life can. & fucking 10mins individual presentations. nabeh laaaaaa.

this is like the first time in my life I've ever felt so sick, stress and bloody tired of any school work la, even amaths seemed so much better. I would rather be doing differentiation and weird circles now. maybe even the P&C, which I totally have no clue about. NABEHNABEHBNABEH. even o lvls seemed so much more slacked now. the only time i ever ever ever felt stressed in my secondary school life is the fear of getting retained in sec 3 & I did not even do much about it, but this? It seemed so much worse. Also, I can get super pissed off at her when Im doing the tutorials and stuff itself. but I find it difficult for me to get pissed off at her during lessons maybe cause of the way she says things, although some are offensive. still, she has some attitude lar. in any case, we do not have only one module to study for la. weightage of tutorials are like 2-3%? and the whole thg is so bloody difficult to do, & so much info to gather. all for that 2-3%. WTFFFFFFFF. oh, nvm. whoever said that poly life is stressless and totally slack is a big fat freaking liar.

wahpiang, I freaking chionged the stupid tutorial until like 5am in the morning & the weightage is only like 3% or is it 2%? I forgot. NABEH & I GOT FUCKING PISSED OFF LA. & now, I'm sick of reading about kenya alrdy, infant mortality rates, education systems, dropouts, AIDS victims/orphans, different tribes' cultures, government systems. seriously, do I have to know so much about a country which I might never have a chance to visit in my entire life ? it's not like I'm migrating over. or is it immigrating. whichever.

my point in blogging is just mainly for stress relieve purposes and vent my frustrations somewhere. that's all.

goodbye, and goodnight.

-------

& somethg else.
that's really low and ungentlemanly fyi. grow a brain pls.

Labels: , ,