|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
what a day.
I hope this is just pms. :(**** yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: im in a im depressed cause i've no money mood JINFANG . says: lol JINFANG . says: im in a im depressed cause it has been a long day mood JINFANG . says: okay JINFANG . says: so we are depressed yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: yaaaaaaaaaaaaa yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: i feeel as pathetic as the last time when we've no events JINFANG . says: YESSSSSSSS JINFANG . says: helpless JINFANG . says: omgggg JINFANG . says: ah tong they all now still workingggg JINFANG . says: and earning moneyyyyyyyyy JINFANG . says: HURRRRRRRRR yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: sighhhh JINFANG . says: now i feel EVEN more depressed yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: i want whole day event!!!! yunTING; thatsme. FIRA! banyan@maldives! BUBBLEEES! simply lovely. =) ,,! says: SIGHHHHHHHHHHH -- 1. CCS YOG and country research proj thgy is hard like F. 2. Kenya is just a sad country that it makes me depressed with all the HIV and stuff. (okay, it made me feel blessed to be in Sg, despite being super stressed.) 3. I believe my mom is going through menupause. I still think I din do anythg wrong. wtf is wrong when I'm too busy to make a phone call and when she's just walking around and screaming at my bro and when my sis is sitting there folding straws, cant she call someone else to do it if she doesnt want to. hello, Im like not the only human being in the house who can actually make a phone call. not like Japan & Kenya's not stressing me enough alrdy. & I dont think a call would have to involve the ironing of my clothes AND my freaking allowance, like I have enough to spend. I'm alrdy so damn broke. so what is the problem here? I refuse to help her call my daddy to get a light bulb cause the light bulb is spoilt. I went out of the room just to pee. wth ? okay, maybe if i have just called. she would have nothg to sae. how great. just when I had somethg to finally be happy about for the stupid day, the money prob still props up. HAIYA. I dont care alrdy lar. I going on with the movie marathon. I believe I deserve more than just stupid super chim CCS assignments and projects. ARGH. Labels: :( |