|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
=(
I wonder how much more miserable than this can I get. :(oh my poor shirt. best thg, it's one of my very very very very very rare white shirts. for pple who dont know me well enough. I only have 2 white shirts. & I need them for my work. okay, I feel like crying. oh well, Happy National Day ! (belated) the so called celebration was goodddddd. we (minmin, huahua, tinin) went for steamboat ! minmin ate a lot of crabs, huahua ate a lot of prawns, tintin ate a lot of mushrooms and I ate abit of everythg. then we went to coffee bean, met up with weilin and evelyn & tried to study. okay, I fell asleep. tintin was so embarrassing with her "moonana moonana (da chang jin theme song)" and CMI bag. wear until so nice with this converse gg to rot or somethg de bag. =.=" okay, nvm. yar, your taobao is coming alrdy. LOLOLOL. YAY ! Somethg from korea. okay, it looks crap in the pic, with many thanks to the camera but it is really very pretty okay. & the crystals turn purple by themselves wan. as in they are naturally purple. it made my sadness over my shirt disappear so much okay. but im still sad.bye. Labels: celebrations |
