|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
OH IT WAS SAD.
WHAT A MATCH. =( MY POOR ITALY LOST. THEY LOOKED SUPER SUAY CAN. BLOODY 3-2 LOR. =(((((((((((((((((((( BOY AM I SAD. I BELIEVE THAT THE REFEREE IS MORE BLIND AND PA JIAO THAN ME. I DONT LIKE ALL THE LEFT OUT PENALTIES AND FREE KICKS OKAY. SO SAD LA. ----------------- ANW, went for job training today, relatively interesting as all Apple items look amazing to me. I swear to own an iMac or Macbook one fine day, oh yar, and an iPod nano. okay, I shall work hard for the roadshow. went to eat and met my seller, collected my bags, & it raineddddddd, so me and minmin went to eat, okay, I ate. wah lau, that freaking bowl of porridge costs 5.10$ OKAY. 60cents for a stupid egg lor. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. so I finished all my porridge just to make my money worth it. kukuniao. SO SAD CAN. I eat until want vomit sia. T_T omg, Im so damn tired. & I dont know why. cash flow sucks okayyyyyyy. weather's so cold at night these days. oh when will I see you agn.. oldiessss. hahahah. Labels: studying, updates, work |