COMEX 2008
hello!

It's been some time since I've blogged.
well, have been rather busy since the last paper.
worked for the COMEX 2008, IT fair.
it has finally came to an end anyway, long awaited.
pictures taken on the last dayyyyy, & iMac is amazing I tell you !
the built-in photo editing thg in the Macbook is a million times better & more convenient than the stupid photoshop which up till now, I still dont know how to use. =.=
also ! I've decided to not get an Amercian Express card in the future(if I'm able to, that is.) reason being, I found out that it is not really very widely accepted, & we cannot accept & a lot of costumers want pay by that card & I cannot earn commission. DAMN SAD LOR.

well, it has ended alrdy anyway, no more weird customers with stupid questions like "can i listen to the radio with this? " what for buy a mp3 just to listen to the radio rightttttt. YAY ! no more no more ! well, but I will miss the new friends we made there, wendy, marcus and all, as well as the super talk cock guys from the blue sector.

Daphne and I found the photo booth and the photo editing thg in the iMac the most amazing thg in the world. & we got more people to join in the fun ! & this, is what happens when you put a bunch of "no more mood to work or sell iPod after dinner" de slackers & a super amazing iMac tgt. well, it's not perfect though, it lags at times. LOL.
The pen, is there for a reason.
It's covering my unsightly pimple. LOL.
see! another slacker !
I made her use her finger to cover my pimple. LOL.
This is not ugly hor. It's called ARTISTIC. eh ! tintin has big eyes!
slack somemore la ! see la ! no need work alrdy.
YAY ! green sector !
&&&&, we slack somemore.
Jonathan, nv sold a single thg in the entire day & slacked the entire day earning the 5bucks per hour. WIN LIAO LOR. so, we joined him after dinner & slacked.

we all siam-ed at the 3-2-1-0 part, leaving this !
LOLOLOLOL !
hello, daphne ! enjoy your ITP ar !
& remember to call me down to bugis !

more pics at daphne's blogggg.

okay, I shall sleep now!
many many plans for this week.