|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|||||
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
i've been reading!
hello :D
internet connection's damn bitch today. msn damn suck today as well. it totally disallowed me from signing in for more than an hour. okay, so, I'm quite into reading currently!
the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer! & the
&, I cant wait for the movie to be released in Nov or Dec! whichever it is, no delays please please please! the main lead guy, Robert Pattinson, is actually Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, if you happen to find him familiar. he's damn hot can ! my sis managed to point it out almost immediately while watching the movie trailer with me just now. oh btw, the trailer's damn nice too la! twi·light –noun
I seeeee.
these are pretty amazing as well.
-pictures from Flickr. okay, I shall try to complete my book now, & bug Tan AhTing somemore for the parts 3 and 4. It's like even better than Harry Potter la!
byeeeeeeee! Labels: books, movie trailers |



