peeeeeeektures!
HELLO PPLE ! :D
Im gg to spam a LOTTTTT of pictures since Im damn free now & I know I wont be able to sleep even if I tried anyway.

oh, results are out alrdy btw.
& I'm not exactly satisfied with this sem. zzz.

hm, I thinkkkk, I've uploaded the pictures in a wrong way.
I wanted to start with the Singapore Garden Fest first actually.
So now it's like the other way round.
Well, not that it matters actually.


Ninja! Taken & drawn on one of the tonning nights at Changi Airport, Terminal 2!
We're supposed to be studying Logistics actually.
But somehow me and minmin managed to come up with some Major Proposal.
HAHAHAHAH.
Okay, moving onnn.

Kingsmen F1 Grandstand bangala job.

nice scenery hor, we happen to be just working opposite the flyer.
ZZZ, but the sun got me tanned in weird shades now.


& here we stand, for 3 days, okay, supposedly 4, but I din go on the last day, which turned out to be a good thg in a way cos I fell sick after the 3 days of rain & sun.
I present to you,
The F1 Grandstand

the one furthest left is the president's suite I think.
not very sure.

Flyerrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, done.
Now,


Singapore Biennale 2008
Press Preview


The entire venue was made up of containers, life sized ones, DUH.
which nearly freaked the shit out of me.
well, I was feeling rather, restrained at first, but the feeling disappeared soon enough.
it's supposed to be an art piece by itself, the whole container thgy.


Staff pass, tintin & I had half a mind to run off with it.
actually, we even planned out what we were gg to do.
so I suppose it's more than half a mind alrdy, right ?

One of the interior of the artpieces, you'll have to walk all the way in to see the actual thg.
And, another one.

I was rather bored and grumpy for the day as there's a lack of sleep,
& I was telling tintin I shd have stayed at home & slept my day away.
However, to make the whole trip down to city hall & as well as the close to 4 bucks cab fare,
we got a pretty volunteer shirt!

& I'm done with the Biennale.

PA Open House, about one or two weeks back.

was in charge of the basement area, so called artistic display area.
basically, I do nothg and walk around, holding the papers, & watch the exhibitors work their magic, play with the little children there & all that. lol.
I think it still sums up to doing nothg.




It spells Youth Olympics actually.
Primary school students' work, you know!

the dog from the dog grooming course,
name's fifi ! 4 months old! damn cute laaaa.

I believe you are tired from all the scrolling by now alrdy.
last event liao!

Singapore Garden Fest 2008

This is like super long ago, July maybe?
I dont think I shd like post ALLLLL the pics, there are like more than 200 pls.

Before we even entered.




My fav display! from Shangri-la I think.
it totally has the underwater feel la!

Also, this display gave me and shumin all the most wonderful fantasies in the world.
-Jay playing his transparent piano on the opposite platform & singing some song.







Another one of the same wonderful fantasy indulging display. LOL.


pretty daisy


my face and mouth gotten rather tired from all the smiling for the photos at this point alrdy

The stupid porcupine lookalike furry thg at the back poked me.
It looks so furry that I din think it would poke me.
okay, I know it's a catus.
but stilllll, it has furrrr, din looked as dangerous, so I jabbed my finger at it.
wah piang, damn pain can!

OKAYYYYYYYYYY, & i'm done!

I shall find some movie to watch.
bye now!

you know, on this really random day, I thought of you, yet agn.

Labels: , , , ,