|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
back to school back to school~
HELLO :DOKAYYY, so in a few hours, a new school semester will officiallyyyy, start. Yay for some, & nay, for others. In a way, I cant wait for school to start. This weekend, Fri, Sat & Sun supposingly, is for me to do basically nothg and rot at home. Buttttttttttt, my mom and sis HAD to not leave me with the peace I ohsodesire. Seriously, kids these days! I dont know what the heck's their problem. Wth, so, I think I would so much rather be in school & turn a blind eye to everythg thats happen at home. Also, I dont think using the laptop & watching tv is a crime. & I dont deserve a death sentence or anythg for that. So please give me a break. So, technically, for the past 3 days, my house was like a war zone. Meaning, I still havent really got any rest for the holidays. Great! Well, anyway, I still find myself looking forward to seeing everyone and feeling all excited about first day of school just like back in secondary school, except that now the worries are not quite the same. Alvena Sam says, Year 2 alrdy hor, no more slippers, shorts and tees everyday. LOL. like damn sad okay. I love my shorts! Okay. I will try to rmb to wear skirts.Modules from this upcoming sem do nothg but remind me of my first semester in SP. like, Law, Facilities Construction, & the most jia lat of all jia lats - Proj Management & stuff, etc. but like they are gg to get more chim cos Law is LawII now ? I can seriously imagine myself banging my head the wall hopelessly when exams come. that, is one depressing thought. ![]() & this freaking camera spells cute. like totally~ |
