|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
oh, happy day!
Happy Birthday Ama! 10more mins to 12, so I'm not late! =D &&&! My Jay Chou album came today! =DDDDDDDDDD IT'S SO DAMN PRETTY OKAY! HEHHHHHH. & I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! went bishan to collect it after Gems today. okay, this sem's Gems seemed kinda discouraging, if that's the right word. & we went to the library to find minmin after that. took a longer time cos, err, we went in the opposite direction of the library, & only realised it when we could see Fc1. LOL. Sososo, in any case, went to collect my Jay after that! OMGOMG. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD On a really random note, I just finished my last book of the Twilight series a few moments ago. OMG, still so addictive, I WANT ANOTHER STORYYYYY, pls come up with a 5th book laaaaa. I even finished posted pdf file of the Midnight Sun on stephanie meyer's page alrdy okay. & I managed to convince shumin to go bugis after walking around and having nothg better to do. saw this promotion event there, with Wu Chun as the guest for some movie, with chinese words that I had trouble reading. so we psycho-ed tintin to come bugis find us. LOL. waited for super long until we saw like a few glimpses of him. funny thg is, Im not even interested okayyyyy. & perspired like mad. whatthe............ well, he has good skin & nice eyes & very tall with a nice built. no wonder even the guy beside me is jumping/hopping when he saw him. keep elbowing my head when he saw Wu Chun can. I mean he's tall, so his elbow's at my head & kept hitting my head until I shoved my bigbig and heavy bag into his stomach. I think he might be gay. =.= ![]() I'm one happy & . . . . .
=D |

