|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
damn it weather
I hate it when the freaking weather has this stupid effect on me.moodless, depressed, pissed off, PMS-y, irritated. So irritated at myself can! I have tonnes to blog actually. Awesome though tiring weekend - wedding dinner of aunty cum childhood playmate (which I did not even recognise until my dad told me I used to pull her hair like mad, pls, she got masters one hor, if Im not wrong. Seriously, I wonder why pple from my father's side can study all the way up to Honours, however the heck you spell that. -.-), grandma's back from Florida, family dinners, Shell's family day @ Sentosa with the kid with super long lashes, Weilin's birthday @ Minds Cafe, Breathe Health Promotion Board event @ Padang, Singapore Teddy Bear Show or somethg like that & of course shopping, etc etc. wah lau eh! angry leh! Im supposed to enjoy sleeping in like mad during wet days lor! WHERE ARE MY NOV/DEC HOLIDAYSSSSS. I dont want term tests, I dont want study stupid FC and Engineering! Although the FC seemed a bit better after doing the tutorial just now & the fact that Engineering has always been more acceptable than FC, I STILL DONT LIKE PHYSICS LAAAAAA. & all I know from PM is that ONG KY is a damn cute lecturer & he looks like a teddy bear which is not good as it makes me sleepy during his lessons, Resource Procurement lagi worse, I cant even rmb the lecturer's face. GEMS enjoys torturing the shit out of my nose every single lesson. WTF MAN! SERIOUSLY! WTF! >.< *points at some random person* BITCH! Okay, I just needed to rant on and on. 男人男人 多希望你是好人 多希望用你的真 让我不必再心疼 女人女人 我答应做个好人 我答应用我一生 来换你的快乐一生 许茹芸&阿穆隆 - 男人女人 Labels: moody-ness, random, rants |