HOLIDAYSSSS, & I'm lovin' it!
hello, *imitating edward cullen*

MST'S OVER!
SAY YAY BABY!
caught Beverly Hills Chihuahua with tintin after school,
walked around cine, went all the way to Cathay,
waited for daph and min, & had sushi for dinnerrrr,
walked around Plaza Sing, & finally, went home.
& I START TO YOUTUBE & WATCH TWILIGHT LIKE MAD.

Also, my long- awaited holidays are here! ^.^
no plans! I'm gg to rot like mad.
& I MUST MUST MUST MUST NOT GET FAT,
DESPITE PIGGING AND WATCHING VIDEOS AT HOME FOR THE ENTIRE HOLS.
must slim down, must slim down, & grow hair.

Holidays are great so far,

Saturday,
despite a not very satisfying (damn sian, with scary aunties) event with tin tin and cedric,
Min and Daph made the rest of the day, or rather, night, great!
we went for Yishun Chicken rice, the process of getting there damn exciting okay, we super scared will sell finish alrdy. so we were rushing like mad.
end up the 3 of us fnished 4 plates of chicken rice.
went to North Point to walk a little, bought Macarons, walked over to GV.
& the next timing for Bolt was like 20 mins away.
so we were like, oh great, and we bought the tickets and caught the movie.
WHATTHE...
well, the movie's damn good, do catch it if you're free.
I'm still waiting for twilight, despite the movie being too fast paced.

okay, anyway, there are some thgs that I need to settle for this holiday.
I need a tan, I need to settle my hair, I need to get rid of my tummy, I need cash and shopping.
Hm. I guess cash is more important.
retail therapy might not be the best thg but it works for me.

JUNSU from DBSK!
NEW EYE CANDY! =DDD
second after jay of course.
but hes DAMN CUTE.





His housefly wave and funny laughter. ah!








YAY!

I know, I've said it once, said it twice, or maybe more.
I wouldn't like, wouldn't be bothered about foreign bands as in bands with music that I cant understand. But somehow, he caught my attention with the first random clip that daphne tan showed me. he's damn cute with that smile & expression. it makes me damn happy. & i dont know why. okay, I shall not continue.

I even dreamt of him ytd. =.=
we sharing ice cream lor. I so happy can & my mom called.
zzz, spoilerrrrrr.

okay, will post up more pics when Im not watching vids. lol.

Labels: , , ,