all packed up.
Okay, now that all of the presentations for this term's over, like finally OVERRR, yar, there's still a ton of tutorials, dued or not, unsure,
I can finally blog.
Yes, it's been a stressful week, not just for the students taking their o' lvl results but also for the poly students. ZZZ.
I realised that as the years passed, posts get lesser and lesser. LOL.
Think last time too ying alrdy.

AnwAnw,
I've set out my resolutions for this year!
Reaslistic ones, which, I hope I'll be able to comply with.

1) Financial Managementtttt

Every single freaking year, this thing will appear in the resolutions. It's really time for me to start doing somethg about it after declaring almost bankrupt with only 20$ in the bank and no cash on hand, some time back. Daddy solved my financial crisis for me, THANK GOD. But then agn, for how long can he support me in this way, not like money falls from the sky for him. So now, for every month, Im gg to write a list of stuff that I'm allowed to buy. & not, at least TRY really really hard, not to exceed the list.

2) Stop collecting Junk

I'm gg to not take goodie bags or any other random shit from events, unless they are really good and not some other weird stuffs that take up space on my table, like, random notepad no.1, random sticky pad thg no.2, picture changing car keychain thg, ETCETC, oh, you get the idea. i bet if I'm ever that hardworking enough to clear all that junk accumulated on my table, more than 50% of it could be labeled as stuff to be donated to the Salvation Army.

3) Cut down on junk food & Start exercising regularly

well, self explanatory. I need to get rid of The Tummy and stay healthy la what else. oh well, it's about time anyway. I think, this is one resolution which I'm gg to have loads of trouble with.

Okay, Im so tired now.
Bye.

Labels: , ,