nostalgic.
I used to watch this when I was 6




Hello,
Exams are over!
& today's officially, the first day of the hols.

I was packing my stuffs just now, trying to arrange my notes from this semester,
& found notes from other semesters, & tried to pack them as well,
& found my certs and testimonials, & arranged them as well,
& found my secondary school stuffs, & looked through them, all the class photos, ndp stuffs, & true colours (I wonder who still rmb this. lol.) & some other random stuffs, had a good laugh, packed them back agn,
ah~~~! , those were the days. okay. I feel old. :(
& I even found my primary school autograph book! its damn lololol x 1000000.
& looked at my past report books, & lol-ed at my results and the comments from the teachers.
looked at Jay's The Secret Album, packed it back nicely.
thew away the FOCs' phamplets and brochures, kept since year 1.
kicked aside old rough papaers, still sitting on the floor.
Without knowing it, Ive graduated from sec sch for almost 3years alrdy.
Time flies I guess.

& I attepmted to organise my music folder,
okay, its hopeless, I'm leaving it, looking like crap there till the feel to organise it come back agn someday.

& I still have to pack my table, & my wardrobe, & the underneath of my bed & my shoe rack, & maybe wipe my room walls. okay, there's a lot to do. TT________TT
Now I wish Im a neater person by nature.
Bye.


too much memories for the little heart to take..
I miss you & goodbye for now.

Labels: , , , ,