emotion punch, just like fruit punch.
One is taught by experience to put a premium on those few people who can appreciate you for what you are.
- Gail Godwin

---

Hello.

Im shaking leh. wtf.
Idk if its from the excitement of hk, or chubchub, or S.league, or from the fear/stress/annoyance over other matters, which Im not quite sure minor or major. Time will tell, I guess.
Im not quite sure how Im feeling now, but the excitement overpowers the others. :D

the last thg I need now would be an overly possessive friend/mom, whichever you want the root of the prob to lie in.
I refuse to get involved. but why drag me in. & seriously, stop being mean to your daughters.
I honestly feel bad for my sis, I mean, there's nothg wrong with watching tv right?

Hong Kong! Im coming! :D
I need these four days. Nothing is about to ruin it.
& Nothing can ruin it.

Have been having an over dosage of endorphins for the entire week alrdy.
Seriously! Like whatever shit happen I can still laugh at the end.
Thinking of HK & dongbang is doing me tonnes of good, I believe. :D

Met mingming & sheng ting ytd for K. wah like finally. It was goodddddd.
after mingming left, we went to catch a random movie, walked so much that my feet hurt lor.
first we took train to douby, then went The Cathay, but Cathay had weird timings, so went back to Plaza Sing, but the queue long like, err, scary, & their timings are off as well, so took train to Cine, finally got one with a proper timing, Push at ard 9, so we went to walk walk, at Hereen, for about half an hour, & went back to eat, seriously my gastric is failing me. I will only feel hungry sometimes, even when Im really hungry, then the gastric will act up on me, or I will feel fainty. HM.
* needs to get proper meals from now on.

Okay, I should go now.



你是我心中一句惊叹_萧亚轩

该怎形容我 此刻的感想

如果你了解 我过往的渴望

当过尽了千帆 你还在身旁

彷彿是一道曙光


你怎知道 我还等待情感

当所有人以为 我喜欢孤单

是你敲我的门 再把我点亮
你是我心中一句 惊叹

Labels: , , , , , ,