|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
Hi, since exams are over, I have access to my cable tv agn! YAY!Okay, You did not see that. Well, these made sense. “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” Norman V Peale Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give love. The fastest way to lose love is too hold it too tightly. In addition, the best way to keep love is to give it wings Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. - Soren Kierkegaard, 1813-1855, Danish Philosopher Ah, quotes. I love quotes. They put your feelings into words. & I dread the 18th. |