|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
HSBC's Women's 2009, annoying song.
hello. my sis is blasting Fuck You by Lilly Allen now, it sounds damn annoying to me lor. & I'm finally hardworking enough to come and update this darling half dead blog of mine. It's the time of the year again, & I've been busy reporting 7am at Tanah Merah Country Club, volunteering for HSBC's Women's Champions. It feels good to be back, & yet, different at the same time, maybe cause there are newcomers, & the event feels more organised this time round. (but more organised means more sian for us leh.) Being a year with horrible economy, they've cut a lot of costs as well. they din bring Oliver over. HAIIII. :( OKAY. He's not in ING anymore I think, anyway, volunteer benefits went down, though the pay went up, 4 meals per day, out of which, 2 I would normally skip, breakfast & lunch was still as amazing though! oh, they dont give us chairs to sit anymore as well. :( & I'm less motivated to wake up early morning this year! Cos, .... , HAIIIII. read the top paragraph agn if it makes you feel happy. oh well, doesnt matter since it's over, & I'm still glad that I went, & will still volunteer agn next year, just, ... , not all 4 days. Okay, pictures. ![]() I zoom-ed my camera like mad from the registration booth cos I'm lazy to go out & the sun looks scary.
Sayang bully! I dont even know why I have that expression, but damn classic. <33![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I looked tired, oh ya, I am tired.too bad I forgot to take another pic of it on the last day. Looked like a hurricane crashed through. ![]() This year damn red. & we upgraded from volunteers to event staff. why that face sayang. Breakfast was a sleepy event.645am, not sleepy meh. No motivation & last day alrdy leh. . . . . Maybe, the biggest factor is, cos, ![]() Oliver is not there. =.= He's an intern. TT______TT He went back UK & forgot to bring me along. ZZZ. I shall go there in the future! I realised, I'm so tanned in the past. & now, .... , I need to go sentosa soon. & I need to go fill my tooth AGN before the HK Trip, cos the filling came off when I was eatg somethg. ZZZ. oh well, I can nv give up food for somethg like this. JUST HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO VISIT THE DENTIST THIS YEAR. annoy me somemore I might just pluck up all the courage & ask the dentist to pluck it out. TSK. & I need to start packing my luggage soon, I need to pack my table & wardrobe as well, & my notes, I stopped halfway the other day. but I changed my bedsheets alrdy! & I bought a new year goodie, the chocolate coated meat floss thg, today. Idk why. I only rmb-ed its nice. bye. ---- Yeah I'm the first to fall and the last to know Where'd you go? . . I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes If I drive a hundred thousand miles Would you let me stay a while? Heels Over Head - Boys like Girls Labels: events, golf, HSBC, spring cleaning, updates |

The golf balls & theri mascots are damn cute lor.
last day.










Breakfast was a sleepy event.
