Sentosa trip
When the weather is good, or looks like it's gg to be good,
People should totally visit these kind of places more often.
One of the very rare views in SG, Palawan Beach.
Not that SG has the nicest beaches, but its good. :)& the company itself.
The sun damn mean la, I cant open my eyes properly.Sun, sea, palm trees & sand.
random people in the background. Lol.



Many are oblivious to changes taking place in them.
Many think that " Come on. HOW MUCH CAN I CHANGE? "

You don't know. But I know. It's too scary to watch and too cruel to tell.

Looking on the brighter side.
Give yourself a consoling pat on the shoulder.

No matter how the world changes.
The past will never change.
Good times in our memories will always be good times..
Bad memories are to be let go of.
Now we do have a choice here..
The present possessions that are held so firmly in our clenched fists.
George Carlin, whoever the heck he is, deep thoughts with the amazing use of words.
& I thought, 2009 might be different.

Labels: , ,