Top 20 Celebrity Crushes
*points at title
Do I need explain more?
Fb's top 5 celebrity crushes made me so frustrated with choosing only 5, I had to put up 20.

----

That was ytd.
I tried, I even wanted to include pics,
but after looking at so many korean men, ... , Eunhyuk, Kim Bum, Donghae, Jonghyun & blah,
& ang mohs, .. , Cristiano Ronaldo, Orlando Bloom, David Beckham, that Harry Potter nasty blonde dude & blah,
oh & Kenichi Matsuyama, exp hes Japanese, that L guy, DMC is great btw,
I gave up, & came to the conclusion that
1 Junsu, 1 Johnny Depp & 1 Jay Chou makes up for just about everythg.
Wait. Actually, 1 Kim Junsu would be enough.
:DDD

Got a bump ytd after picking up a call, wait, was it ytd or the day before yest.
okay, I cant rmb. All that I rmb was someone called when I was still sleeping & I dropped somethg so I bent down to pick it up & hit my head against the table edge & went back to sleep.
Forgot about it until I bua-ed my head against somethg & it hurt.
TT___________TT
The bump is freaking big.
If this carries on, I might just get a brain tumour/blood clot/whatever scientific term someday, I am so damn convinced.

Spent the day clearing some stuffs, applying medicated oil on my bump & ate Panadol for err. Idk why cos Im not feeling very well & pi pa gao for throat & rotting & rolling ard the bed today.
Mom was like o_O you want papadol ar?
For those who actually know me, I dont eat medicine on own accord, most of the time.
ZZZZZZ.

Okay.
Bye.

Labels: , , ,