"You hold me without touch & keep me without chains."
"We all need something we consider worth getting up in the morning for. Whether it's real or not; healthy or destructive; tangible or false is irrelevant. When you've got nothing to hang onto, deception can seem pretty inviting."

--------

School starts soon, & there's so much that I've not done.
This holiday had been the best so far, nothg can beat it.
But still, so many thgs have happened, & all the lessons learnt,
I still cant quite make sense of everythg, I think.
If you know nothg, dont try judging me,
just because of one freaking phone call. WTF.

Year 3 in less than 12hrs.
One word to describe - Unprepared.

I dont want to graduate yet cos I still dont know where to go from here.
Yes, there are options, but,
I want to know that I wont regret choosing it.
& that I will enjoy it to the fullest, whatever I end up doing.

oh, & then, there's FYP.
this, I dont have to say much. HAI.

Year 3, all the best to us.

- I think I know what's the thg worth waking up for & it's not real, nor is it healthy. I feel helpless & I dont like this.

Labels: ,