holidays~
Hello! :D

Sorry for the lack of updates, but Im really lazy. *slaps self*
mst is over and done with, and most probably gone as well.

First week of holidays passed quickly and really happily, movie marathon with ShengTing, which led to a shopping spree, and random meet ups, and more shoppingggggggg(online wise), I know its bad to spend like I do during this economy downturn, but, I'm pumping money back to the economy as learnt from econs, it's supposed to help. okay, excuses.

Anyway, I think, I really need this break. 3 weeks, happily rotting like mad, indulging in SuperJunior, less of DongBang, watching many movies/dramas, catching up on sleep(though body clock always messes up during holidays), sitting around doing nothing, re-reading harry potter, stop eatg fast food and chocolates everyday, start jogging agn, and really do the healthy lifestyle resolution, etc. Before all that madness from school starts agn. At the same time, there's a ton of schoolwork to complete as well, taking away journals and reports and presentations, there's still FYP. Halfway into the second week of the holidays alrdy, and yet to start on anything.

Been taking in a lot of stuffs lately, quotes from movies, emails, shows, books, songs, so bear with me.

Was watching this random movie the other day, "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona" turned out quite well, and there was this quote by one of the characters, Maria Elena - "Only unfulfilled love can be romantic." It makes sense.

Crazier - Taylor Swift

I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow,
Let it take me where it wants to go

Till you open the door
There's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
but you came along and you changed everything

.
.
.

I watched from a distance as you
made life your own
every sky was your own kind of blue


Daph intro-ed this song from the 80s to me the other day,
Its a duet, where two women – Svetlana, the Russian chess champion's estranged wife, and Florence, his mistress – express their bittersweet feelings for him and at seeing their relationships fall apart, as quoted from wiki, guess I saw it in another way, but anyway,

I Know Him So Well, Elaine Page and Barbara Dickson

Nothing is so good it lasts eternally,
Perfect situations must go wrong,
But this has never yet prevented me,
Wanting far too much,
For far too long,

Looking back,
I could have played it differently,
Won a few more moments,
Who can tell,
But it took time to understand the man,
Now at least I know
I know him well

Wasn't it good?
(Oh so good)
Wasn't he fine?
(Oh so fine)
Isn't it madness,
He can't be mine?
But in the end
He needs a little bit
More than me,
More security,
He needs his fantasy and freedom,
I know him so well

No-one in your life is with you constantly,
No-one is completely on your side,
And though I'd move my world to be with him,
Still the gap between us is too wide,

Looking back,
(Looking back)
I could have played it differently,
(I could have played it some other way),
Learned about the man,
Before I fell
(I was just a little careless)
But I was ever so much younger then,
(Maybe, so much younger then)
Now at least I know
I know him well

Wasn't it good?
(Oh so good)
Wasn't he fine?
(Oh so fine)
Isn't it madness,
He won't be mine?

Didn't I know?
How it would go,
If I knew from the start,
Why am I falling apart?

Wasn't it good
Wasn't he fine?
Isn't it madness,
He won't be mine?

But in the end,
He needs a little bit
More than me,
More security,
He needs his fantasy and freedom,
I know him so well,
It took time to understand him,

I know him so well.


almost convinced myself you did change, glad to have seen through this.
It's a freaking facade. zzz.

Labels: , , , , ,