|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
The many thgs to miss.
Hi.My holidays were filled with late nights, movie watching, food and more food, random jogs, random outings, a bit of shopping and tonnes of rest. I still havent finished rereading Harry Potter. However, entertainment's been getting less and less, esp with dongbang on their miroticon tour, and now, even SuJu is gg to MIA for a while. :( there's still the randomspongebob, billy and mandy, tom and jerry, and dramas though. zzzzzzz. & now I'm addicted on South Park. LOL. Actually I had tonnes to blog, but after even more tonnes of procrastinating, rotting around, eating and etc, somehow, they dropped out of my head. And, I came across this. ![]() Opens in theatres, 2 July Ah, Johnny Depp! :D It rained the entire day today, had nothing better to do, and was browsing random blogs, came across a post on the HK Trip, and I miss this place a lot. X( Idk why, but every time I see you I feel differently about the way things would/might turn out. hm. |
