|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
Eventful.
My weekend:Friday night: Thought I'm done with certain modules and people for good. Bought a happy dinner, started eating while watching random TV programs. Halfway through, phone rang, tintin called. Major project deadline hung up, due to god knows what reasons *rolls eyes*, FML. Can't eat anymore, threw food away. T_T Recevied random piece of shocking news... Never judge a book by its cover I guess. Din really know what to think. Chionged proj, emailed to lecturer. Talked about genuine-ness, watched it's complicated, had a lot of thoughts, can't sleep. Finally knocked out at 730am. WTF. Body clock screwed. Sat: Woke up at almost 3. Sat around, went for movie, tried to study, watched bits and pieces of Arsenal V Stoke City match. Traumatising. Their baby broke his leg. :( zzzzzz. Last paper to go! Show me how can I show you That I'm blinded by your light Marc Terenzi Love To Be Loved By You |