|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
It's not a lot, but enough. ♥
Today marks the end of life in Singapore Polytechnic, & I don't even have to go to school. -.-Cheers to the people who made life so worthwhile for all three years, through the ups and downs, reports, exams, projects, dramas, falling in love, falling out of love, birthdays, celebrations and so much more... To the best three years ever, and all the love it's worth :) I believe we will still stay together for the longest time. Virgin Photo shoot I remember we had to do over 100 shots for one perfect class photo I think some of us got tired. LOL. Our first plait shirt photo... LOL First day of school...Beginning of the greatest bond ever. Where on earth is tintin. ![]() Year 1, BE Carnival, our first photo together I din even know this exists. Our first volunteering experience Neoprints!![]() Finding parts of our lost childhood memories on campus Our first eventWe get pissed at each other, can't stand each other, want to tear each other's faces off, blablablah, at the end of the day, we still do love each other. ![]() ![]() Our first flying experience together, Hong Kong!Definitely more to come :) ![]() ![]() ![]() The best part of all this is knowing that at the end of the day, no matter how shitty, there will always be a person who can put a smile on your face.I have 9 of such people! And for that, I'm thankful. :) Shall end with smiles.Good luck everyone, hwaiting! :D Can I keep you? Labels: :), ♥♥, Love, mixed feelings, school |
























