Work; life.
A little update on life currently before I head to bed.

Currently working at one of the MNCs in woodlands, doing random admin.
Life is pretty mundane, same cycle repeating itself over and over again.
Work makes me think a lot, when the duties are pretty mindless.
Made plenty of lists, shopping list, saving list, grocery list, debts, etc.
Thought through certain stuffs.
Decided that I might really be happy in events.
As long as my job scope doesn't just consist of sitting in front of the computer and facing purchase orders, and stuff.
Well, but now I guess I know how it feels to face the same thing over and over again, every single day.
No wonder people look miserable.
Not something I enjoy, at all.
Still, the cultural exposure is quite an interesting experience.

Weekends ain't any better.
When you finally wish to stay home and get some rest, the family gives you plenty of shit.

Uni applications, I'll try to complete by Friday, final semester results, and such.
(Please, grant my leaveeeeee!)

Friend is really adorable and, kind of the only motivation to get through the week. Zzz.
♥ enthusiastic school boy :)