|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
Moving on to the next chapter.
18th May marks the end of my 3 years in Poly and now I'm officially jobless. The School of Architecture and the Built Environment for Singapore Polytechnic kick started the school's 5oth graduation ceremony. & Yours Truly is now a proud graduand with a Diploma! :DCongratulations to all Graduands and enjoy life colourfully! :D The two main worries of the day was (1) what if I fall on stage, (2) what if my mom drives my dad mad. Well, apparently it doesn't really matter cos what matters most was that everyone was together, got the chance to meet up and it was an awesome day. And all those worries are uncalled for. Though it wasn't all good, had to miss photo-taking session cos dad wanted lunch, seriously, of all times for lunch. Anyway, went back to school after that, talked to Ms Koh, got some advice. Skies started to rain, lol, ordered pizza, waited almost an hour for the shutter bus, &..... had fun at Marina Barrage! :DDDDD From now on, it will be a totally new chapter for me to paint my life. & I'm taking a short break for a while. Bounced back to work each time I say I'm going to go on break. Yet again, it doesn't feel good to be sitting around...... The future seems bleak; first it's whether I'll get accepted, and then money is another factor. Who would have enough madness to pay over 60k for a three year course and no guaranteed honours. After getting the degree, whether will I be able to get a job that I'll get to enjoy is another problem, or whether I can even get a job is a concern. Oh, and there will be bank debts to pay. GOD. Growing up is scary. Faith? I think I require a ton. Money.... I need to start working on it. Save money, quit online shopping, cut down on shopping, eat less, etc. Not waste food, not wasting money on food, START EXERCISING. Other than just Uni, there's the TW trip as well, I don't want to just make my dad pay for everything when he's already paying for every single possible thing in the household. Should start looking for a job soon. Dad caught a tiny crab off the road yesterday. Now it's living in a plastic bag, filled with frustration I believe. It feels like each time I do an update my life seems more depressing. Well, it's not that bad, just that I tend to blog only when there are tons of things weighing on my mind. :) Labels: ♥, food for thought |