oh you poor poor tooth.
I've always had this really irrational fear of visiting dentists since my first visit there to have one of my tooth filled when I was like five or four. I dont know why, it just seems really scary to me.

The thought of allowing them to just peer and take a peak into my mouth can put me off sleep for countless nights and I can even diet successfully cause of them.

So, imagine my fear whenever the dentist bus/van thing that visits secondary school comes to my sch in the past. I swear that I lose sleep over it till the day the nurse calls my name and my check up is over. & imagine the horror with all the so called plucking of wisdom tooth last year. I remembered I constipated lor. wtf.

& now, having one of my tooth filled at the beginning of this month, ON MY OWN, which is quite an accomplishment for me alrdy, a fact that I quite proud of. First visit to the dentist out of own initiative. okay, cos I can feel the hole there & I fear that I might have to pull out the tooth if I dont do somethg abt it soon, so I asked my dad to make an appointment with his dentist. Else, I wont even bother.

BUTTTT, that tooth, apparently has a rather large hole and though the filling has somehow stabilized it, some really hard new year goodie that I chewed chipped a corner off that really fragile tooth. So, I have to visit the dentist AGN, like this weekend, which kind of explains why Im still awake now, at this ungodly time. It's like nearly twice in a month. WTF. & the dentist is gg to scold me for not flossing my teeth cause I told him I would, when I dont even have the floss thg at home & I have no clue how it looks like. hai.

oh & btw, exams are in like two weeks, so I think, I might be gg MIA for awhile till like, 20 somethg Feb, not that I've been really active here recently, but yar, just so you know.

Note to self: buy dental floss tml.

& now, I just pray that he doesnt pull out the entire tooth, pls pls pls. TT______TT
PLEAS-ZZ. ARGH, cant the teeth just take care of themselves and not cause me so much worry & trouble & headache & fear & insomnias. wtf is their prob, cant they be like hair? just falling off when they feel like it and grow back in like maybe a month somuch so that I wont even notice their absence. * rolls eyes* wah lau. angry can.

* hurries off to write important teeth flossing shit in the organiser & brushes every single tooth hardworkingly.
TT_______TT

Labels: ,