The lol one.
Hi, I've finally decided to blog here again. Yes, again.
Well, I didn't disappear for a lifetime anyway, just a month.
Had to clear the head a little before I got too caught up in a person, took a while, I guess.
Wonder who still comes here anyway. -__-
Shall consider wordpress.

So, it's about 2-3 weeks into the holidays already.

Did our second workshop for FYP during the first week, better than the first one in a way, and not quite good yet, in another way. Well, there's still tons to learn. After seeing the way the kids (what, they are half a decade younger okay. -.-) behaved, it's nice to know that Secondary School is still the same. I thought the way students behave would have changed with time, since so much has changed. The week ended with one of the most exciting matches I've ever attended. Definitely a job well done.

Went out with Sis on the second week, haven't spend time with her for the longest time. Fun, but damn tiring. It's exhausting okay. Met up with ShengTing, on Wednesday, after the longest time. Went Vivo, shopped a little, caught The Proposal, wasn't too bad, kid of heart warming, and fuzzy. (OMG, we are going Korea! I think this fact hasn't really sunk in. Cos all the time I'm still kind of zoned out. Heh. Wait till I start packing. I think I'll freak out.) Caught up a little on reading, as well. Packed my notes, cleaned up some stuff, etc.

Got a hammie with sis on Sunday! Damn adorable, only a month old. Named him, Nao, after this dude. Took a while for the fact that I got a new baby in the house to sink in. In fact, it took till about ytd for me to realise that by having said to want it, I'm really responsible for caring and loving it. Will do my best. :)

Okay, it's really late now, shall sleep, and go for a morning jog tomorrow, before FYP meeting.
Hm, shall change bedsheet tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , ,