|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
It's December alrdy!
Hello, I haven't been blogging for such a long time that I deserve the death penalty, I know.Well, I'm one busy lady. To be really honest, Idk why am I here, but am quite excited to be blogging. LOL. I've tons of other stuff to do, not that my brain is functioning perfectly well. But then again, there's always things to be done, so it doesn't really matter.. It's the holidays again, and finally. Been one hell of a hectic term. Time has been travelling too quickly for me to catch up and at times it feels like I've been too slow, and have often wondered if I've lost my way or am I still standing still, at where I've started and left behind. FYP event day passed, final week of term tests passed, people left, life goes on. The wheels on the bus go round and round. Weeks and months have passed each time you blink an eye, and each day marks a few steps closer to graduating. JK said 12 weeks to graduation. Scary. OMG, I sound like I have depression. WTH. Had this talk on internships, resumes, cover letters and blablablah by this dude from some top institution on the last day of our papers. Telling us about how to register for this and that. Preparing self for interviews for potential scholarships and internships. Thought it was quite intriguing. Did I mention the dude's a year my junior? Looking at the angle that competition is coming from, I think I should stay in school a few more years. Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please accept me and my ridiculously low GPA. I'll work hard, I promise! Okay, ignoring scary thoughts regarding the future, post exam celebration was awesomeeeee. Went town, discovered a new mall, 313 @ Somerset. made the whole town area feel like HongKong. Hmm, which made me confused over choosing between the HK/Shanghai trip again. While the rest of the people went to watch New Moon, Daph & I had dinner at 313's Food Republic. Eh, dont look down on it being just another kopitiam hor. The food there is DAMN NICE. Youtube is not loading, & I'm getting hungry. WTF. Anyway, that's just a dinner. WENT FOR SEOUL'D OUT THE NEXT DAYYYYYYYYYYY, which is a few days ago. OMGOMGOMG, OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG. YES, I'M STILL OVERWHELMED. CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THEREEEEEEEE. The whole event wasn't big, but it was good. The queuing and waiting time was mad though. Well they are still testing the local market I think. HOPEFULLY, NEXT YEAR'S WILL BE EVEN BIGGERRRRRRRRR. If so, please get a better venue, Fort Canning is just. -.- OMGOMGOMGOMG. & my leadersshii of BEG, IS REALLY DAMN SEXY IN PERSON. was really pleasantly surprised to see that they have so many fans in SG. I bet they are surprised too, well they looked surprised. Esp, that leader dude from Tmax, I still cant rmb his name. He's damn funny, he got overly excited at the crowd and started hopping around, singing off pitch, talking a lot, and at the end of the whole concert, he came out with his video camera to record down the whole scene. Cute not you say la! BEST POST MST CELEBRATION EVERRRRRRRRR. I SWEAR ALL THE CAPS LOCK AND OMGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT FULLY EXPRESS MY FEELINGS. Sun, damn impromptu-ly decided to go down for the BEG fan meet. Let me tell you , I swear all these Kpop action packed in a weekend is making me sosososososo happyyyyyyyyyyy. Walked around, caught random movie that I rmb zonking out 75% of the time, like I was watching, but I wasn't really watching, and then, I know whats gg on as well. wth. Monday, had the traditional kbox session with tintin. LOL. Yes, we are still doing that, after every round of papers. We are damn amazing + amusing, I know. Walked around, bought doughnuts, which reminds meeee, THEY ARE STILL IN THE FRIDGE. Also, something else that always comes after examinations. Guess what, I'm sick again. Well, I'm getting really sleepy and should head off to bed soon. Will try to blog more often in the future. Ps, Seoul'd out still feels damn surreal. Labels: :), ♥, events, sick, updates, worry |